Saturday, July 30, 2011

April's Inferno

Dante has nothing on me! Cory starts medical school tomorrow (the fancy white coat ceremony to endear you to the idea of it all) and then whoosh, it's 10 years down the road and we're finally hunting for a real job. I'll be telling Dante a thing or two about the levels of Hades.
I'm really nervous to start this whole adventure, but who knows it could be fun. After all we're met our neighbors (they helped us move all of our junk in; it was much appreciated) and our landlord is pretty chill for being a retired mr. fix-it man. St. Louis is really different from happy valley, but the people seem really friendly for the most part. So all in all it hasn't been too bad the past few days. The family leaves Idaho bound bright and early Monday morning, and then it's back to just me and Jordyn. The only problem is that we don't have a routine here, and I stink at making new ones. Plus she crawls these days.
Other than that, I realized just how good some (or a lot) of distance was from good ole' eastern Tennessee. I'm really gonna miss those beautiful (minue NE) 2,000 miles between me and mi familia. Good to see them, and good to be far from them.
Well,

No comments:

Post a Comment