Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update

I can't believe that it's been a month since I posted last. Ahhhhhh! Well, let's start the catch up then shall we?
We're in St. Louis now. We're more or less all unpacked, and Cory is in real medical school classes. We've started started to settle into a routine here. And surprisingly I don't hate life yet. One of our neighbors said that he treated medical school like a job and had a starting and quiting time. Cory thought that was a pretty good idea, so that's what he does. He hasn't been longer than 6:30 coming home. Very impressive for Cory. He's done really well managing his time.
Today some of the stay at home mommies went out for lunch, so I went. It was fun. We went to My Daddy's Cheesecake Bakery & Cafe. I think that the dessert was supposed to be better than actual food. However, I only got a sandwich. It wasn't too bad though. It was fun to get to know some more people that are in the ward.
Other than that we've just been doing the normal. Eating, sleeping, spendind time doing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment