Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th 2011

We had a great day today. Cory and most of the family went to see the hot air balloons far too early this morning. Following that we went to the Provo parade, had lunch, let Jordyn nap, visited with Haskins, and explored freedom days. I'd say and all it was a lovely day

Camille and I both left the festival with new feather extensions. I have to admit that I love mine. It's simple, like everything else I like, it's skinny and white with brown spots. Camille's are similar.

We also talked to a lady about foster care. We've batted the idea around for a while. I would love to get into foster care, but I suppose we'll just have to see what the cards hold for us later on.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of all the craziness! We start packing, and running a million errands before we leave dear Provo behind forever, or at least until one of our children comes here for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment