Saturday, July 2, 2011

Writer's Block

So it's been a few days since I wrote last. Since then we've been playing in Idaho. We went up to camp Little Lemhi tonight to see the camp fire program they do each week for the scouts who are leaving. They had a delightful skit where 2 boys did a rendition of Romeo and Juliet with a Dr. Seuss spin. It was really cute. Then yesterday we went swimming with Karin and part of the kids.

It's been great just being able to hang out with friends and family here in Idaho. I don't think that I'd realized how much I've grown to love Idaho until now. It's been my home for the last 6 years, and despite my best attempts to hate it in the beginning, I really like it here (minus the snow, of course!) I'm glad that I have a piece of Idaho to take with me, and plenty of reason to come visit again and again.

Other than that I've been writing like a crazy person. I've finished 1 short story this week, and I'm working on finishing #2 for the week. I love that I'm really writing. I love that I'm making time for it, and that I've got something to write. I think that was part of the reason I've put it off for so long. I think I was afraid that if I finished the few projects I had that I wouldn't have anything else to write, but I'm happy to report that is not even close to the case. I don't have enough time to write what I have swimming around in my mind. Well, back to writing I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment