Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Packing: Day 1

First I should admit that Cory worked way harder on packing our house today than I did. I cashed out halfway through to work on my homework. I finished The Help and I must say that I enjoyed it (as much as I enjoy most things that are contemporary). It was a tad bit long winded, it should have ended at least 50 pages before it did, but it was written pretty well and paced well to mimic the south. The story wasn't terribly predictable, some part better than other, but overall I say it's worth the read for sure.

Well our house looks like it exploded. Cory thinks that we're half way finished packing, but I don't think that's the case. I think that we've done the skim packing round. What I mean by this is that we've pulled all of the easy packing stuff out and put it in boxes, and the real packing starts tomorrow. But that's how moving works I suppose. So tomorrow we begin packing for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment