Monday, June 20, 2011

A day in the life of April at residency

So today being Monday marks day 4 of residency here in LA. Today on the schedule is: paper work due during residency, 2 lectures, a meeting with the press I've been working on, and a meeting with my mentor for the term (who is still unknown as of now).

I have nearly successfully made it 4 days without my cute baby Jordyn, and heroic husband Cory. But I must admit I'm relieved that they are flying in on Wednesday!

After I complete today's list I may try and find a grocery store because I'm tried of eating random and bad tasting things for dinner, and then a nice long night of mind-numbing T.V. That's really my secret in making through these things. I think as little as possible as soon as I leave campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment