Monday, June 20, 2011

Books on my "To Read" list

Get ready! I have a list.

  1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
  2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  3. The Road by Cormac MacCarthy
  4. Beloved by Toni Morrison
  5. Tale of Two Cities By Dickens (I'm gonna give it another chance)
  6. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
  7. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
  8. Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
  9. Utopia by Sir Thomas More
  10. Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
  11. Narrative of Sojourner Truth by Sojourner Truth
  12. Francine Prose
  13. On writing Short stories-Tom Bailey
  14. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
  15. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
  16. Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  17. Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  18. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass by Mr. Douglass himself
  19. Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet Jacobs
  20. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  21. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Twaine
  22. A Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man by Joyce Carol Oats
I'll try and keep you posted on what I've read and what I liked. I'm looking forward to checking some of these classics off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment