Monday, August 15, 2011

Crawling Craziness!

Holy cow! Jordyn is everywhere and into everything. At least this is keeping me busy. Other than that I'm just up to school work. Reading and writing. I just started a new story about a mother that shoots and kills her daughter after a super creepy dream I had one night. It was crazy! There was nothing I could do to keep from dying each time I went back to sleep. Oh well, it gave me a story to write.
Cory is starting week 2 of medical school, and I have to say despite all of my complaining it actually hasn't been bad at all. He goes to school at 8 in the morning and gets home as early as 2 pm some days. Mean while Jordyn and I are playing and finding projects around the house to keep us busy. I have loads of keep sake papers that need to be preserved and the story of their significance needs to be written down. And when I don't want to do that or homework I have instruments to practice or emails to send. It would be nice to get out of the house more, but it all comes in time I suppose.
The ward here is really great. Everyone is friendly even though we're only going to be here for 4 years! The people from the ward were bumed to find out that we were only going to be here for 4 years. Cory and I laughed because to us that seems like forever. It will be the longest that we've ever lived in one place. Cory also said that if we moved into a ward in UT and said that we would be there for 4 years they'd make him Elder's Quorum President! Haha, that just goes to show how different places are.
I've got the bug to paint something, so I'll be on the hunt today for something new to paint. Speaking of which I need to start posting the pictures I paint. Just for fun. Well, I'm off to chase my speedy baby. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment