Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So I'm a terrible blogger :)

Let's see what I can catch yall up on. We're back in Utah for a couple more years at the least. Then off to wherever we end up for medical school. I graduate soon, and then hopefully off to graduate school. No babies in the near future for those of you who are wondering :).

Cory is loving his athletic training program. Since this is the first time he's had clinical hours to put in, instead of having the same assignment all semester he has two block assignments. So for now he's working with basketball, but next he's working at American Fork High.

Other than school we're still fairly boring people. I'm working on my Spanish, but trust me I am far from fluent, and Cory can't wait to teach me Swedish. Ha. It's certainly a good thing that I like languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment